The IT support specialist will have these major tasks:
• Network Administration
• Handling hosting and domains
• Hardware and security
• Trouble shooting
• Manage internal and external technical problems and trouble shooting.
• Manage hardware and software issues.
• Manage network issues.
• Maintain the network system and provide backup for files on monthly basis.
• Clean data from server as per department’s needs.
• Set privileges and security to the network.
• Renew and create hosting, emails and domains.
• Managing and monitoring server performance.
• Configuring web servers.
• Check that hardware and software are functioning correctly
• Conduct A/B tests and other performance measures
• Follow up internally and externally for all above mentioned maters.
• Responsible for software and hardware purchasing.
• The ability to work with a team
• Time-management skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Decision-making skills
• 3-5 years of experience.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Relevant education and certification.
• Very good English.
• Experience with a programming language, like asp.net