- Receive work orders for photographic and video editing needs.
- Work both on and off site.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Maintain records of visual assets in terms of back up and deleting unwanted material.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
- Schedule and meet with clients.
- Provide administrative tasks as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work with other team members.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Other tasks might be assigned based on work load and company needs.
- Submit monthly report.
- Knowledge of photographic and video production principles, practices and techniques.
- Strong Knowledge of editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects.
- Strong knowledge of color grading and color correction.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
BA in relevant field
3-5 years of experience