With an artistic eye and keen sense of leadership, a successful art director has the know-how to take a client’s visual brand to the next level.
In charge of the look and feel of ca
- Shaping and implementing the creative direction of the work produced for a given client.
- Responsible for ensuring that the work produced is in line with the client’s strategy and is appropriate to its brand.
- Supervise a team of graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, web design, production artists social media, content creator, media buying and creative freelancers.
- Collaborates with team members to ensure that quality produced is up to the company’s standards.
- Should be the point of contact in all interactions with a client where creative work is involved with the support of the Account manager.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the company's products or services.
- Keeping abreast of what competitors are doing.
- Liaising with senior management.
- Evaluating projects in terms of quality, timeliness and required team work.
- Researching new tools to develop and enhance products.
- Managing projects and working within a budget.
- Update project management tool for all tasks.
- Assisting with other duties and responsibilities as required.
1. Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, marketing, and advertising or any relevant field.
2. 5+ years of work experience in design and project management with a strong design portfolio.
3. Should be experienced and updated with new technologies for websites, mobiles and social media.
4. Ability to multi