The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
1. Bringing sales leads to the company and finalizing deals.
2. Relationship building.
3. Market research.
1. Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
2. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
3. Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
4. Responding to incoming emails and phone enquiries.
5. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
6. Gathering market and customer information to develop a list of potential clients.
7. Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
8. Responsible for company’s marketing activities along with the social media and account handling teams.
9. Reporting on sales performance and updating our CRM.
10. Gaining a clear understanding of customers' business requirements;
11. Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
12. Supervising, motivating and monitoring his/her team performance
13. Setting budgets/targets
14. Liaising with the Account Handling team.
15. Developing a highly organized filing system for each client.
16. Assisting with other duties and responsibilities as required
1. Strong communication skills
2. Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic.
3. Previous experience in handling clients.
4. Strong knowledge of web development and digital marketing.
5. Ambitious and dynamic.
5 years experience in sales and marketing. Must have an excellent command of both the English and Arabic language. Must have excellent communication and organizational skills, and be able to maintain successful long term relationships with client