Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Manage the social media team.
- Create relevant strategy, plan and content to reach the target audience.
- Monitor and listen to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales. - Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, competitions, videos, GIFs, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions.
- Compile reports for management and clients showing results (ROI) and offer recommendations. - Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews.
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. - Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs. - Update clients with new services and future plans.
- Assist with other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bi- lingual, English and Arabic with excellent creative writing skills.
- Well-read and has good general knowledge
- Ability to merge both creative side of marketing and analytical side.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms.
- Working knowledge of the blogging.
- Ability to maintain sales relationships.
- Team player that can lead and guide other employees.
- Understanding of technical matters and can pick up new tools.
- Principles of SEO including keyword research is a plus.
- Tools i.e. Photoshop, adobe premiere is a plus.