- Controlling internal cash flow and safe position
- Entering all records on the accounting system
- Responsible for handling and managing petty cash
- Prepare the petty cash reconciliation
- Receiving bank statements and other related matters
- Maintain the Purchase Orders’ file
- Handling payments (allowances, bills…etc.)
- Handling invoices and contracts
- Handling staff contracts, attendance, holidays and salaries
- Calculates and pay taxes and Social Insurance.
- Responsible for Account Receivables and Accounts Payable
- Prepares the Journal and Ledger
- Preparing Analysis, budget, review and presentation on company’s financials
- Handling lawyer and Chartered accountant
- Assist with other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Maintain Weekly collection report.
- Maintain Weekly deliverables and sales reports
- Working Hours – submitted before payroll
- Cash flow – submitted monthly and annual
- Monthly financial analysis
- Travel Performance Report – submitted monthly
- Financials – submitted quarterly and annual
English Language: Very Good
Experience in all accounting duties