Junior Accountant provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Controlling internal cash flow and safe position
- Entering all records on the accounting system
- Responsible for handling and managing petty cash
- Prepare the petty cash reconciliation
- Receiving bank statements and other related matters
- Maintain the Purchase Orders’ file
- Handling payments (allowances, bills…etc.)
- Handling invoices and contracts
- Handling staff contracts, attendance, holidays and salaries
- Calculates and pay taxes and Social Insurance.
- Responsible for Account Receivables and Accounts Payable
- Prepares the Journal and Ledger
- Preparing Analysis, budget, review and presentation on company’s financials
- Handling lawyer and financial accountant
- Assist with other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field