- Receives work orders for photographic and video recording needs. - Maintains records of pictures and videos in the computer and server.
- Edits photos and videos.
- Schedules and meets with clients.
- Provides administrative tasks as required.
- Makes independent decisions.
- Repairs and maintains equipment.
- Makes purchasing recommendations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of photographic and video production principles, practices and techniques. - Knowledge of photography and lighting in a Commercial Studio.
- Knowledge of photographic and video editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects.
- Flexibility in taking a variety of images from candid shots to portraits and society images to specific artistic photos.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.