Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Create relevant strategy, plan and content to reach the target audience. - Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews.
- Ability to create ad strategy and execute it.
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results. - Update clients with new services and future plans.
- Assist with other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bi- lingual, English and Arabic with excellent creative writing skills.
- Well-read and has good general knowledge
- Ability to merge both creative side of marketing and analytical side.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms.
- Working knowledge of the blogging.
- Ability to maintain sales relationships.
- Team player that can lead and guide other employees.
- Understanding of technical matters and can pick up new tools.
- Principles of SEO including keyword research is a plus.
- Tools i.e. Photoshop, adobe premiere is a plus.
- Photography and video is a plus.